The WeRPN Award of Excellence in Research – RPN is presented to an individual RPN who has contributed in a significant way, on an ongoing basis, to research in practical nursing in Ontario; and whose efforts have demonstrated evidence-informed nursing practices. The recipient of the award will receive a $500.00 scholarship, and a one-year free WeRPN membership.
Each year the Awards Committee will review all nominations submitted and select one recipient for this award. The nominee must:
- Be a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Be an exemplary role model of professionalism.
- Be an RPN who has contributed in a significant way, on an ongoing basis, to practical nursing research in Ontario.
- Be an RPN who demonstrates exemplary leadership and use of evidence-informed nursing practice.
- Not currently or has not been a member of the WeRPN Board of Directors in the last three years.
Nominations can be made by any individual or organization. Self nominations are not accepted.
Nominations submitted for The Award of Excellence in Research – RPN must be received by WeRPN no later than Monday, July 31, 2023.
The nominator and recipient will be notified by September 1, 2023.
The award presentation will occur in October 2023.
Submissions should not exceed three pages, excluding supporting documentation/references (not required but can be included).
Please direct all inquiries email@example.com
Award of Excellence in Research – RPN
"*" indicates required fields