The WeRPN Award of Excellence and Innovation is presented to an RPN who has contributed in a significant way, on an ongoing basis, to practical nursing in Ontario; and whose efforts have demonstrated exemplary nursing practices. The recipient of the award will receive a $500.00 scholarship, a one-year free WeRPN membership.
Each year the Awards Committee will review all nominations submitted and select one recipient for this award. The nominee must:
- Be a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Be an RPN who has contributed in a significant way, on an ongoing basis, to practical nursing in Ontario and;
- Not currently or have been, a member of the WeRPN Board of Directors in the last three years.
The nominations must include:
- The name of the nominee’s employer.
- Background information — include examples of how the nominee demonstrates nursing excellence, professional activities, participation in WeRPN and/or other related organizations, and information describing significant contributions to the profession.
- Nominator may provide references or other documents that support the nomination as supplemental documents to the nomination. This information may be provided by the individual or the nominators.
Nominations can be made by any individual or organization. Self nominations are not accepted.
Nominations submitted for The Award of Excellence and Innovation must be received by WeRPN through the online form below no later than Monday, July 31, 2023.
The award presentation will occur in October 2023.
The nominator and recipient will be notified by September 1, 2023.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
Award of Excellence and Innovation
"*" indicates required fields