The WeRPN Mental Health Award of Excellence, sponsored by Telus Health MyCare will be presented to an RPN who has contributed in a significant way, on an ongoing basis, within the area of mental health in Ontario; and whose efforts have demonstrated exemplary nursing practices, innovation to enhance the patient experience, promotes mental health awareness and provides supportive care.
The recipient of the award will receive a plaque, a $500.00 scholarship, a one-year free WeRPN membership. Each year the Awards Committee will review all nominations submitted and select one recipient for this award.
The nominee must:
- Be a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Be an RPN who has contributed in a significant way, on an ongoing basis, to practical nursing in Ontario in the field of mental health and;
- Not currently or have been, a member of the WeRPN Board of Directors in the last three years.
- Nominations can be made by any individual or organization. Self nominations are not accepted.
- The official online nomination form must be completed and to strengthen nominations, the nominators may include additional documents and/or letters of support from peers, leaders, patients.
- Background information — include examples of how the nominee demonstrates nursing excellence within the area of mental health practice, professional activities, participation in WeRPN and/or other related organizations, and information describing significant contributions to promote mental health awareness, supportive care and client wellness.
- Nominator may provide references or other documents that support the nomination as supplemental documents to the nomination. This information may be provided by the individual or the nominators.
Nominations must be submitted for the Award of Excellence in Mental Health through the online form below and must be received by WeRPN no later than Friday, July 29, 2022.
The award presentation will occur in October 2022.
The nominator and organization will be notified by September 1, 2022.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
Award of Excellence in Mental Health
"*" indicates required fields